1. Starting MS Publisher
2. Exploring the Publisher Screen
3. Creating a Brochure using a Blank Presentation
4. Creating Page One of the Brochure: Inserting Text in a Publication
5. Editing Text
6. Adding WordArt
7. Inserting an Object
8. Creating Page Two of the Brochure
9. Inserting Tables
10. Inserting Pictures from a File
11. Inserting ClipArt
12. Creating Page Three of the Brochure
13. Rotating Pictures and Grouping of Objects
14. Using the Spell Checker
15. Printing the Brochure
16. Creating a Letterhead
17. Creating a Business / Thank You Card
18. Creating a With Compliments Card
19. Creating a Calendar / Sign
20. Creating a Creating a Christmas Card
21. Creating a Flyer Using a Blank Presentation
22. Changing the Page Set Up
23. Page Orientation
24. Linking Text Boxes
25. Creating a Border
26. Adding a Horizontal Line
27. Viewing the Publication without Guidelines and Print
Creative Minds® branches countrywide offers:
- Computer training from beginner to advanced
- Flexible training times
- Stress free environment
- Personal attention
- After hours training
- MICT SETA accredited
Each student advances in his/her own pace without being part of a formal structured class. This ensures no group pressure, flexible training and the freedom to set the times of your training. To maintain optimum concentration, it is advised that training does not exceed 2 hours a day. Please contact us should require full day training.
You will receive your training materials and this will be your property once you have completed the course.
You will receive Certification once you have successfully completed your course.
Retrenchment & Reskill Packages in Computer Literacy, Pastel and IT training
Available country-wide at our more than 30 Creative Minds® – branches.
For pricing and information please contact Creative Minds® – Head Office at:
0861 106 696 or
021 939 6344
Accredited MICT (previously ISETT) SETA Training Providers.
Our Creative Minds® Computer Literacy Courses are created in-house and are carefully mapped to the latest official unit standards set by the SAQA.